Do you want to discover your inner superstar? Allow these renowned people’s quotes to stoke your inner fire!
This fantastic selection of great people quotations is just what you need to read right now if you need some motivation to help you reach for the stars. Following these renowned people’s quotes will re-ignite your desire to follow your passions and achieve your goals.
We swear we don’t talk about celebrities on our site. We choose to focus on the positive in everything, all of the time!
The Most Famous Popular Life Quotes
1. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
3. The opposite of love is not hate; it’s indifference.
4. That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.
5. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
6. The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.
7. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
8. Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
9. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
10. When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
11. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
13. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
14. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
15. We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
16. Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
17. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
-George R. R. Martin
18. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
19. Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
20. Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
21. Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
23. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
24. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
25. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
26. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
– Bernard M. Baruch
27. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
– Napoleon Hill
28. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
– Robert Frost
29. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
Allow these 50 inspirational quotes about life to give you an extra pep in your step whenever you may need it. Keep these life quotes bookmarked on your phone or computer to pull up and scroll through whenever you need a little pick me up.
30. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
– Jimmy Johnson
31. “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”
32. “There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do – and I believe that.”
— Derek Jeter
33. “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.”
– George Clooney
34. “I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.”
– Brad Pitt
35. “Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.”
– John Wayne
36. “I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying.”
— Shawshank Redemption
37. “You’re not defined by your past; you’re prepared by it. You’re stronger, more experienced, and you have greater confidence.”
— Joel Osteen
38. “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.”
39. “Living an experience, a particular fate, is accepting it fully.”
— Albert Camus
40. “Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.”
— Vince Lombardi
41. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
— Jennifer Aniston
42. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”
43. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”
44. “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.”
— Ashton Kutcher
45. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually, it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”
— Kevin Hart
46. “Live for each second without hesitation.”
— Elton John
47. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
— Steve Jobs
48. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”
49. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless, unencumbered acts of kindness and of love.” — Wordsworth
50. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
— Charles Swindoll